April 5, 2018
Feel better sooner with Bowen Therapy.
March 29, 2018
The true meaning of life is discussed!
- What is 42?
- The humor of Douglas Adams,
- The life of Stephen Hawking,
- The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy,
- Source material and interpretation of intent,
- Regrets and taking chances.
March 22, 2018
Accidental celebrity Kiné Corder visits the Soul Forge!
- Rise to fame,
- Her life's mission,
- Prosperity Report: Love and Money Podcast,
- Money mentality,
- Financial Therapy Association,
- Presidential Lifestyle,
- Kiné is a psychotherapist specializing in brain-based financial therapy
March 15, 2018
Fallout from Episode 39...
Podcasting is hard,
Words have unintended consequences,
Being responsible for your own truth,
The podcast process,
Bad stuff is easier to recall,
A few positive memories,
A connection between episodes,
An extended invitation
March 8, 2018
Emotionally Bankrupt - My life with Lynn, and how I ended up living in Timmins!
- Quarter life crisis time,
- Minimum wage blues,
- Single and lonely,
- ICQ and the instant family,
- Advice - followed and not followed,
- Financial ruin,
- Emotional turmoil,
- Life lessons
- I'm So Happy
- Truth to Tell
- Reflections of a Dead Sun
- A Thank You Poem
March 1, 2018
Looking at fear from an irrational perspective.
What scares people but really shouldn't.
I share my fears.
Audio clips from friends and family outlining their fears.
A discussion follows each guest's fear.
Fear is the path to the Dark Side.
February 22, 2018
I sit down for a talk about becoming a writer with Dan Hitch!
- Dan's early influences,
- Motivation and desire to write,
- Monotony and distractions,
- Writer's routine,
- Bubbles the Pirate,
- Advice for aspiring writers
Facebook Pages :
Invites sent to
Bubbles The Pirate and The Connected Worlds Chronicles
Daniel Peter Hitch
February 15, 2018
An unconventional upbringing: a chat with my brother.
- Stripper outfit model,
- Abandoned at the bus stop,
- Left alone in a locked vehicle,
- Wet, frozen and alone by a lake,
- Drinking and driving is bad,
- Wrestling, fighting and football
What we learned and how we deal with it.
February 8, 2018
Hoarding is not collecting!
- Hoarding, collecting and minimizing,
- Keeping in touch is hard,
- Trying to get life in order,
- Adventures in house selling,
- Asbestos in the attic!
January 25, 2018
My brush with fame!
These are the people I've seen or interacted with.
The time I embarrassed myself in front of Marina Sirtis...
I've interviewed several writers/authors.
Celebrity sound-bites and more!