June 28, 2018
Does confidence come from within or through cosplay?
Cosplay expert Karen enters the Soul Forge to give us a brief overview of who she is and what she does.
- How did Karen and I meet?
- Karen's cosplay and her challenge,
- The cosplay community is vast and varied,
- Shyness can bring fear,
- Social awkwardness and the costume solution,
- Personal confidence and the backlash,
- Costuming and the limitations,
- GISH: Greatest International Scavenger Hunt, an intro...
- The non-binary comfort zone,
- Hair stories,
Find Karen on Twitter @flynndanarra
Find Karen on Instagram @ladydanger47
This week's promo: The Nerd Bliss Podcast
June 21, 2018
Summer time and the promise of possibility!
Nan and Jean and the Beals Lake story,
Watermelon, hotdogs, fires, marshmellows, fireworks, crawdads, hiking and biking
Fishing stories and Xbox adventures,
Brother Adventures: hiking, concert road trips,
August life celebration event,
This week's promo: Transmissions from Atlantis
June 14, 2018
A discussion about culture and race.
- Diversity in the workplace,
- I know a lot of white people,
- The world isn't just black and white,
- The George Costanza dilemma,
- My own limited inter-racial contact,
- The trouble with racial labels,
- Racism in Fandom: Ghostbuster, Star Wars and Kelly Marie Tran,
- The Time Travel solution,
- Black Lives Matter,
- Gay Pride,
- The shift in society and changing language,
- The N word,
- Education equals enlightenment!
This week's promo: Terminus Doctor Who Podcast
June 7, 2018
Gratitude, Gratefulness, Appreciation
Oftentimes, we do not express just how much people mean to us, either for the things they have done, or what they have said. It's important to acknowledge those people who have helped or guided us, whether they are aware of their impact or not.
Here is a list of things that I'm grateful for, and there are many...
Hope, Positivity, Communication
This week we take a look at the Earth Station One Podcast Network. We'll be exploring how a network operates, and how it helps out its members.
The Rusted Robot Podcast hits 200 episodes.
Who are the people behind the hashtag #podpeople?
The podcast concludes with some juicy gossip I should probably not be sharing, but it explains the anger I've been feeling as of late.
This week's promo: Revcast Shark Podcast