May 31, 2018
The divorce process and feelings surrounding it.
Divorce can be an extremely emotional experience that creates a wide variety of mixed feelings.
Some relationship history; a time-line of tragedy or preventable folly?
Thoughts, feelings, hopes and preparation for re-marriage.
What changed my mind -- the initial disbelief in divorce.
The divorce process: forms, costs, procedures, etc.
Variable emotional response...divorce really makes you feel some deep feelings.
Entering a new relationship, getting re-married, the family response, the child factor.
This weeks promo: Myopia podcast
May 24, 2018
A Minimalism Guide for Episode 50!
- A brief history of my introduction to Minimalism,
- Josh and Ryan and the Minimalist documentary and podcast,
- 'OMIT NEEDLESS THINGS,'
- The Minimalist lifestyle -- possessions and purchases,
- Being content with your life, not with your stuff,
- A life of collecting,
- The collector's dilemma,
- The cost to your happiness,
- My down-sizing journey
Minimalism strategies for a simpler life!
This week's promo: Meet the Night Blogger
May 17, 2018
The original file for the episode has been removed. My guest interviewee has gone through some transformation and decided she would like all traces of her past self removed from the internet.
We're talking about sexuality, personal power, self-expression, love, leadership, spirituality, creativity and more...
- Fear, free-will and speaking your truth,
- Taking responsibility and losing control,
- Mindfulness -- the priciples of Tantra,
- Coaching, mentorship, events,
- Embracing the feminine power,
- Light and dark masculine,
- Self-sabotage and people pleasing
May 3, 2018
Exploring the universe of Star Trek with my boy, a non-fan.
This week's promo: ESDCU