Accidental celebrity Kiné Corder visits the Soul Forge!
- Rise to fame,
- Her life's mission,
- Prosperity Report: Love and Money Podcast,
- Money mentality,
- Financial Therapy Association,
- Presidential Lifestyle,
- Kiné is a psychotherapist specializing in brain-based financial therapy
Fallout from Episode 39...
Podcasting is hard,
Words have unintended consequences,
Being responsible for your own truth,
The podcast process,
Bad stuff is easier to recall,
A few positive memories,
A connection between episodes,
An extended invitation
Emotionally Bankrupt - My life with Lynn, and how I ended up living in Timmins!
- Quarter life crisis time,
- Minimum wage blues,
- Single and lonely,
- ICQ and the instant family,
- Advice - followed and not followed,
- Financial ruin,
- Emotional turmoil,
- Life lessons
- I'm So Happy
- Truth to Tell
- Reflections of a Dead Sun
- A Thank You Poem
Looking at fear from an irrational perspective.
What scares people but really shouldn't.
I share my fears.
Audio clips from friends and family outlining their fears.
A discussion follows each guest's fear.
Fear is the path to the Dark Side.